IFAA has a range of publications outside of New Agenda. These range from books in social and economic policy to revolutionary history and philosophy.
The IFAA Student and Youth Department publishes a monthly newsletter, a bi-monthly Social Theory Bulletin, and a yearly Critical Review. You can download the latest editions below.
Social Theory Reader
The IFAA Critical Review 2015/16
See below for a selection of images of our other latest publications.
Radical Tradition Series (R40 each)
Other (contact us for prices: firstname.lastname@example.org)
A catalogue for the following publication will be available soon
- Wealth Doesn’t Trickle Down: The Case for the Developmental State in South Africa
- Revolutionary Thought in the 20th Century
- Nothing But the Truth: Ben Turok Autobiography
- With my Head above the Parapet: An Insider’s Account of the ANC in Power
- From the Freedom Charter to Polokwane: The Evolution of the ANC Economic Policy- by Ben Turok